So what’s in store for you, dearest KL-based imbiber?
1. 21 variations of the gin and tonic... from 21 participating bars in KL from 13- 16 September 2017:
Using Kyrö Napue:
Insan Nurull from Pahit
Mattman Joseph from Skullduggery
Using St. George:
Golam Kibria from Jack Rose
Alvin Au Yong from Birch
Using Fords Gin:
Ali Aye from PS150
Desmond Yatigammana from JungleBird
Using Gin Mare:
Alvin George (Loco) from Coley
Kelvin Lee from Bonfire Restaurant & Bar
Erik Fiza from Suzie Wong
Using Bombay Sapphire:
Kay (Khir Johari) from Virgin & Throne
Jovilane Maghanoy from Opium KL
Roymark Arusab from The Pawn Room
Jiffy Madredijo from Ril's Bangsar
Using Death's Door:
John Buxton from Encore by The Vault
Ebony Hogg from Sticky Wicket
Using West Winds:
Nik Syafiz from Locker & Loft
Anand Pirinyuang from Shelley Yu's
Osmund Bernard from IKKI
Kazi Tanbir from Hyde at 53M
Joe Ngui from Omakase + Appreciate
Mitchell Raymond from 61 Monarchy
|Say hello to your 21 friendly participating KL bartenders!|
2. Win an all-expense paid 3-day trip to Singapore:
To vote for your favourite g&t and stand a chance to win a free holiday :
1. You'll first need a public Instagram account.
2. Follow @eastimperial on Instagram
3. Post a picture of your favourite bar’s Gin & Tonic
5. Post up the bar’s name, and use the official hashtag: #GinJubilee2017.
6. Accompany it with a clever caption
7. Make sure you post between 13th to 16th September.
Your vote counts because KL's favourite G&T from the winning bar/bartender will then go on to compete with winners from the other 6 countries for the ultimate title of “Asia’s Best Gin & Tonic” at the jubilee grand finale in Singapore this December.
3. Attend guest shifts and masterclasses by brand representatives from various gin distilleries and international bartenders.
Check out the jam-packed schedule of activities here: http://ginjubilee.com/calendar
Date: Saturday, 16 September
Time: 6pm – 12.00am
Venue: Plaza Batai, Damansara Heights
Don’t say I Bojio!
For more: http://ginjubilee.com/