Celebrating everything G&T, participated by over 100 bars across Singapore, Hong Kong, Phnom Penh, Bangkok, Shanghai and Auckland, the Gin Jubilee will be in KL starting tomorrow.
So what’s in store for you, dearest KL-based imbiber?
1. 21 variations of the gin and tonic... from 21 participating bars in KL from 13- 16 September 2017:
Using Kyrö Napue:
Insan Nurull from Pahit
Mattman Joseph from Skullduggery
Using St. George:
Golam Kibria from Jack Rose
Alvin Au Yong from Birch
Using Fords Gin:
Ali Aye from PS150
Desmond Yatigammana from JungleBird
Using Gin Mare:
Alvin George (Loco) from Coley
Kelvin Lee from Bonfire Restaurant & Bar
Erik Fiza from Suzie Wong
Using Bombay Sapphire:
Kay (Khir Johari) from Virgin & Throne
Jovilane Maghanoy from Opium KL
Roymark Arusab from The Pawn Room
Jiffy Madredijo from Ril's Bangsar
Using Death's Door:
John Buxton from Encore by The Vault
Ebony Hogg from Sticky Wicket
Using West Winds:
Nik Syafiz from Locker & Loft
Anand Pirinyuang from Shelley Yu's
Osmund Bernard from IKKI
Kazi Tanbir from Hyde at 53M
Joe Ngui from Omakase + Appreciate
Mitchell Raymond from 61 Monarchy
|Say hello to your 21 friendly participating KL bartenders!|
2. Win an all-expense paid 3-day trip to Singapore:
To vote for your favourite g&t and stand a chance to win a free holiday :
1. You'll first need a public Instagram account.
2. Follow @eastimperial on Instagram
3. Post a picture of your favourite bar’s Gin & Tonic
5. Post up the bar’s name, and use the official hashtag: #GinJubilee2017.
6. Accompany it with a clever caption
7. Make sure you post between 13th to 16th September.
Your vote counts because KL's favourite G&T from the winning bar/bartender will then go on to compete with winners from the other 6 countries for the ultimate title of “Asia’s Best Gin & Tonic” at the jubilee grand finale in Singapore this December.
3. Attend guest shifts and masterclasses by brand representatives from various gin distilleries and international bartenders.
Check out the jam-packed schedule of activities here: http://ginjubilee.com/calendar
|DRINK ALL THE G&T|
4. A Big Gin Lane Finale Party with RM25 G&Ts all night!
Date: Saturday, 16 September
Time: 6pm – 12.00am
Venue: Plaza Batai, Damansara Heights
Don’t say I Bojio!
For more: http://ginjubilee.com/