As The Glenlivet Guardians, we were so lucky to be able to get a taste of the first annual limited edition of this scotch which was inspired by its founder’s original and illegally distilled whisky (before George Smith licensed his distillery in 1824).Official notes:
- Cask: European & American Barrels
- Colour Bright, vibrant gold
- Finish: Exceptionally long, sweet and smooth
- Flavour: The Glenlivet’s iconic fruity and floral style intensified with tropical and sweet notes
- Nose: Tropical, fresh and summery aromas with ripe pineapple, vanilla fudge and coconut
- Palate: Rich fruity notes of peaches in syrup, poached pears and soft caramel
Bottled at almost at cask strength of 48% abv, with only 300++ bottles allocated to Malaysia. At time of publication, this was still available on Diineout.com for RM398 so don't say we #bojio!
Glenlivet is a brand under Pernod Ricard.
Official page: www.pernod-ricard.com
Official Shopee Malaysia page: shopee.com.my/pernodricard.os
Follow The Glenlivet Malaysia:
The Glenlivet Official page: