|Some of whiskyplus kl 2018's offerings.|
Some important details:
Where: Pavillion Hotel (next to Pavillion Mall)
When: 15th June - Session 1: 12-4pm, Session 2: 5-10pm.
Discounts available to: The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia, Dram Full Malaysia members, bulk purchases
Expect: A set meal, a tasting glass, access to the main tasting floor, opportunities to join masterclasses, pop-up bars, a VIP Lounge to access a selection of premium whiskies (for VIP pass holders), the return of the popular Collector’s Corner (featuring a special selection of exceptional purchase-by-the-dram old and rare whiskies), complimentary F&B vouchers for restaurants at Pavilion Hotel and its sister Banyan Tree property, a Cigar Corner in the main tasting room (and you can smoke your cigar at the Whisky Cove lounge!)
Ticketing & more info: Check out https://www.whiskyplus.my
Some strategies on how to get through the event:
- Your ticket purchase comes with a set meal - please make sure you eat and line your stomach if you want to last the session.
- Strong tasting foods will affect the taste and scent of your whiskies, so maybe not have them before the event. Also note that curries and chillies will hurt your nostrils IF you puke.
- 50 whisky brands, with a few expressions each. 4-5 hours. Pace yourself. Head for the ones you’ve never seen or heard first.
- Spam your body with lots of water. Water will be made available everywhere for free. Take this opportunity to "rinse" your glass in between your tasting so that your next dram won't be affected by your previous tasting.
- I’d STRONGLY advise you to not go home driving - Grab the MRT or a cabby/e-hail ride please.
- Don't lose the given tasting glass otherwise how on earth will you get the exhibitors to pour you some whisky? Well, if in the event that you do, you can purchase another at a very cheap RM15 each.
- Stay classy and don't be a nuisance please. Don't be that idiot that causes a scene and then get viralled for all the wrong reasons. We deserve nice things! Also - there will be no-nonsense security guys stationed all over so you wouldn't want to be messing with them, trust me.
- Lastly, have a swell time. For the price you pay, you're getting fed, so much whisky, a tasting glass, discount vouchers, chance to taste some rare stuff, and hang out with classy like-minded people. What a treat!
|See you there!|
See you then!
P/s: We have a pair of Gold Pass tickets to giveaway. How?
1) Share this post on your Facebook timeline
2) Tag the person you'd like to bring & tell us why you want to go.
3) Leave a comment on https://www.facebook.com/Ang3ltini so we know you're participating.