Tiger launched its Chinese New Year campaign this week, promising loads of fun activities, promotions and giveaways. Read on for details!
Mall CNY deco and fun
- Tropicana Gardens Mall in the Klang Valley from the 30th December 2022
- Queensbay Mall in Penang from the 5th January 2023
- Ipoh Parade from 9th January 2023
- Rummy set for a set purchase of 2 cartons of Heineken, 1 carton of Tiger Crystal and 16 cans of Edelweiss.
- Dining set with every RM200 purchase of Heineken
- Ceramic bowl set for a carton of Tiger Beer and a carton of Tiger Crystal, or three cartons of Tiger Beer
- Guinness serving tray for RM200 worth of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout or Guinness Draught in a Can.
- At selected 99 Speedmarts, 2 cartons (48 cans) on participating brands will get you a two-piece glass container set.
- At selected convenience stores, spending more than RM18 on participating brands gives you a chance to won an iPhone 14 or RM88 Touch and Go e-Wallet credit.
Fun at coffee shops and food courts
Catch ‘Choi San Yeh’ (God of Prosperity), stage performances promotions and lucky draws at selected coffee shops and food courts with lion dances from now until the end of January 2023.
If you purchase big bottles of Tiger, Tiger Crystal, Heineken and Guinness look under your bottles caps for ‘Star’, ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘C’ printed on it.
- Collecting 12 ‘C’ bottle cap liners will get you a Tiger CNY Bowl set.
- ‘B’ liner will get you RM188 cash prize.
- A’ allows the redemption of RM888 cash prize.
- ‘Star’ gets you a 10g, 99.9% Tiger Gold Coin.